Pages

Friday, April 8, 2011

Days 29-30: The Day I Went Shopping

Good news: I went running for 40 minutes today, which is a new best. It hurt ...a lot

Mediocre news: I had to edit that manuscript for publication...again. It's really my own fault for missing a couple of things the last time around, but hopefully everything is all good this time around and the things finally gets cleared.

The expensive news: I got gas and went grocery shopping yesterday. Final tally was $107.60 for the day. Which brings me to this weekend, which will be "no spending anything weekend." I'm going to try to make it through Tuesday without buying ANYTHING, which means I have to live off the groceries I got, plan meals properly, and be more vigilant than ever on spending.

Here's hoping.

No comments:

Post a Comment