Pages

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Days 38-39: The Last Weekend

Had a good weekend, aside from some church conference issues I will probably discuss later this week. Sometimes people doing political things to keep up a certain appearance or manage opinions just gets ugly and shows how little we can care about actual people. That should NEVER happen in the church. Period.

I ran as detailed in my last post on Saturday. 2.5 miles running, .5 walking. Hills. Holy crap awful hills. But my calves feel worked.

Spend a total of $37.51 this weekend, 33.00 of which was on gas today. Sweet lord, gas is getting ridiculous.

Worked on school stuff a good bit today. This week consists of two papers, a presentation, and my normal graduate assistant work, and some stress. But then it's almost all over for the semester.


No comments:

Post a Comment