Pages

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Days Nine-Eleven - The long road home

This one will be short as well. We just got back from a two day drive back from Vegas and I am feeling really pooped.

All in all, I spent $107 the last three days, which is quite good considering one of those days was a full day in Vegas and another $26 was spent on a tank of gas in our trek back, so all in all I think I did ok. Things will be a good deal stricter over the next week, now that I'm off vacation.

No running til tomorrow. Walking Vegas was quite a workout and driving in a car for 30+ hours is not conducive to running, but we'll be back to a regular schedule this week in preparation for the 5k next Saturday.

Finally, I got all of the Weber book done, and i plan on working on graduate review stuff tomorrow as well as about 30 minutes of reading game theory literature for my dissertation.

Tomorrow will bring a more reflective journal entry I promise. I'm just too wiped from this trip to do anything productive tonight.


No comments:

Post a Comment